Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2009

wow so it's been awhile, been slacking on updating this site. Spend more time on Facebook lately. It has been a HS reunion can't believe how many people I've been in contact with on that site alone. I just added some recent pictures. Koa is now 21 months old is speaking better says mommy and daddy and nani, aunty. It's funny that my last entry was Tutu visiting she will be here again next month to stay for a few weeks again. She is in for a shock how much more Koa can do and how active he is. I will try to be better this year and try to add more pictures and entries. I hope everyone is doing well. Until next time.

No comments:

Robert and Koa M&M factory

Robert and Koa M&M factory

He's quick

He's quick
this is what happens when you turn your back..

ready to drive


loves his sister Kanani

watching Elmo

eating at the table like a big boy

he sits in the tub now


Christmas

Christmas

Kanani looks so happy

fast alseep waiting for Santa

Christmas morning at Teora's house

Koa with his cousins Tony and Audrey


look what uncle Wade got me



don't bother me I'm watching Elmo

Halloween

Halloween
me with some of my co-workers

Audrey blowing bubbles for Koa

Teora, Audrey, me and Koa

Me, Audrey, and a little devil

Shark Reef

Shark Reef
Daddy had to carry would not stay in stroller

pacifer is his sercurity blanket

the only good shot of the jelly fish

ahhhhh shark


sand shark

a honu (turtle) swam right over me

same turtle

He was so happy to leave

he was running out

still running and smiling

Fourth of July

Fourth of July
Keawe, Paola, my niece Kailana came to visit

grandma and her grankids Kailana and Koa

cousins meeting for the first time

Paola, Kailana, Keawe Poulsen

Koa's Birthday April 26 08

Koa's Birthday April 26 08
3 generations

1 years old


2nd party trip to Kona May 08

2nd party trip to Kona May 08
waiting for the plane

happy boy

sitting with papa

I helped decorate this cake

Nakagawa family picture Wade, Jaci, Papa, Tutu, Miki, Koa, Robert, and Me